Navigate transition with ease and efficiency
At Archway, onboarding a new project or client is our first opportunity to make a positive impression and lay the foundation for success. This is why we invest in a dedicated core team of seasoned onboarding professionals who are skilled at leading onboarding initiatives. From core functions such as supply chain, operations and engineering to certified project managers, this talented team of executives shares more than 100 years of combined experience.
We follow a rigorous process to mitigate risk to your business and ensure successful onboarding with best practices. First, we validate scope of work and solution design through our discovery process. The discovery process engages you and the Archway functional team through a simple survey and data gathering process. Then, we build a transition plan to address your particular needs as outlined in the solution design. Once you approve the transition plan, our certified project managers will lead an organized, seamless transition to your new and improved solution. Onboarding is completed by system testing and training for your team.
This is a process matured by over 60 years of executing onboarding projects and is anchored on clearly defined objectives, milestones and deadlines with a thorough communication approach.
- Validate accurate scope of work
- Integrated solution design
- Supply chain optimization, lean Six Sigma and value stream mapping processes built into solution design
- Dedicated team of onboarding professionals from our core functional areas of sourcing, IT and operations
- Certified project managers ensure a high quality, on-time and on-budget transition
- Technology driven execution with integrated systems to drive maximum efficiency and repeatable results
- Insight and analytic support integrated into core processes and continuous improvement
- Transition Management
- Data Setup and Management
- Inventory Management
- Technology Integration
- Logistics Management
- Process Design and Implementation
- Analytics Integration